- March 15, 2021: City of Kashiba and the Foundation signed an agreement on tourism promotion
A signing ceremony was held at Kashiba City Hall.
- September 17, 2019: Version 2 of “Nara Kofun & Heritage Tours” Released
We released an improved version that you can enjoy visiting historical monuments in stamp rally. This version has a variety of new features such as to make you record the ruins visited and to get you informed that you are near the ruins during a tour.
- April 5, 2019: A Smartphone Application “Nara Kofun & Heritage Tours” Released
We launched distributing a smartphone app that allows you to enjoy visiting ancient tombs and ruins, hidden temples and shrines, and beautiful nature in Nara by yourself with a lot of fun features such as map navigation and AR.
- March 28, 2019: The Foundation Registered on the Goverment Registry
The registration of the Nara Kofun & Heritage Foundation has been completed as of this date.
- February 7, 2019: General Meeting of Establishing the Foundation
The Foundation held a general meeting to establish a foundation at Kashihara Archaeological Research Institute and board members discussed agenda.